Revell,Trumpeter P-38M Double Build

pappy1

Well very little done. Still getting things done on the left boom so I can close it up. Here the stupid round "window" is installed and sanded smooth. Also got the two small PE vents installed as well as the intake. The rudder is finished and engine is as done as its gonna get. It wont be seen anyway.

Oh yea guys, The knee /hip is better, but really over worked it Friday night at work. Really paying for it today! More soon.....Harv

100_3125.jpg

100_3126.jpg

OK, hip is MUCH worst. Missed work last night. Went back to Dr.Another shot in the hip, pain meds Gonna miss 2 more nights of work...BUT, dispite the pain, managed to get the wheel well and engine glued in.Boom seams are not done yet. If the pain meds let me , I'll try and get this puppy closed up. Thanks for the support and for droping in.....Harv :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

100_3128.jpg

100_3127.jpg

Edited by Guest

No stuff Harv! Looks real good buddy...............just need to get back on that Russian girl!

P-38 has needed some attention anyway. :) Looks good man...........and btw as a man with a PB "Pro" account and a decent camera, you cant have too many pics!

Cheers,

Brian

Hey Harv. Great to see you working on this one. I understand about the pain and meds stuff man, I'm in the middle of a severe RA flare, so I haven't been working as much as I'd hope, plus with school and teaching.... :BANGHEAD2:

Feel better soon man, I hope to see this one done soon. You're putting some amazing work into it. Wish I had the space for a P-38 on the shelf, but I'm already running out of room.

Matt :party0023:

Despite the pain( what we go through for our hobby !) I managed to completely close up the left boom. Came out very well, much better than the right one. I still have the scoops to install and other parts but complete. And for some fun, and test how my sanity is holding up AND to give myself a boost, taped the main components together and this is how it sits. The shinny balls in front are 3/8" ball bearings. This is after adding weight to the engines and other spots. Enjoy ! It DID brighten my day !!.........Harv :deadhorse:

100_3134.jpg

100_3133.jpg

100_3132.jpg

100_3130.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Harv

Fantastic progress on the booms, as the plumbing and details look great.

Sorry to hear about the pains in your hip and hopefully the shots bring some relief. Misery loves company and while my hips are OK, the Old back sure isn't. There are good days and bad days. Gee, the joys of getting older.

Peter