P-51D 'Nooky-Booky IV'

ruzlkampf

Can't believe I actually got a rear-view mirror to stick inside that acetate canopy. Lotsa fun. My bazooka tube exhausts are lookin like they got a little too much hair on their chests,...hafta tone those down next time. :goodjob:

post-4413-1263195804.jpg

post-4413-1263195832.jpg

Yeeeesh, this is too many pics.....Dave is gonna kill me. :hmmm:

post-4413-1263196173.jpg

I like this one. It took me awhile to get that pilot lined up and looking thru the gunsight. Did I mention I like cheap thrills? :goodjob:

post-4413-1263196193.jpg

Hmmmmm, sumthin still doesn't look right. Egads! I forgot to put the pilots name and canopy release latch decal on the canopy rail! :goodjob: Whuh oh,....be right back. :hmmm:

post-4413-1263196502.jpg

Whew, OK now I'm finished for real. :P Dang, that was close! ^_^

post-4413-1263196576.jpg

Whuh oh, look what just showed up for the party? Ooooooh, it's 'Noonky-Booky's' nemisis. Think I'll varooom these around the room a bit and play around with em for awhile before they go out the door tomorrow.

post-4413-1263196993.jpg

Sorry for the intrusion, but I do so like comparison pics. :goodjob: OK, this about wraps up this 10-day foray into my practice Mustang. I'm going to have to do more of these, very nice paint-schemes to choose from and lotsa fun. Alas, that I have a big black jet whimpering my name for completion and must depart the GB's for awhile once again. I'll probably be back kinda soon, as I've got a hankering to do a BF 110 G-4 nightfighter from the Dragon kit. Lots of aces to choose from, and mucho chopping and putty to keep it interesting!

As always, THANKS to LSP and staff for making these GB's possible. You guys are the BEST! Well, I gotta go plan my next move and get another pudding cup so I leave you now. This thread is now a part of history; Later All, and thanks for following along! Russ

post-4413-1263197616.jpg

THE END.

Russ

Many thanks for sharing that's Great Mustang' story! :goodjob:

144 pictures later, and 10 days of happiness, ( xx beer liters?) the result is outstanding! :hmmm:

Really love it.

A special thanks to all the people through this forum who are making such a show possible.

Raphael