T.G.E.A.C.P.S.F.

Whahhh, hahh!! :P This build darn near dropped off the page it's been so long since I posted!! :P Hmmm, looking back at the first to the last post....I see it was right at the 2 week mark when I lost interest. Ahhh yes, the bane of all the models I start. ;) So!,...I spent about 2 hrs. tonight finishing this critter off, and it's DONE!! Whoohoo!

Thanks for all the kind remarks gentlemen, much appreciated. And that's a great story of the squadron Manny,...I can't seem to find ANYTHING on it's history. Thanks for filling in the blanks. :) So, without further ado, here's the last pics of this build,....and another completed model for "Team Frank". Walk-around time;(in no particular order)

post-4413-1241862282.jpg

Yeah, I know...my usual crappy pics. :P Didn't chip the paint as much as I wanted to, but the 'real-deal' just wasn't that weathered. This is as far as I wanted to take it.

post-4413-1241862433.jpg

Whelp, that's about it for my version of "The Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Fighter". Gotta move on to other things now,(like another entry in this GB! :) ) so I hope everybody enjoyed the ride as much as i did?! As usual, I'd like to thank LSP for giving us a place to share our projects, and a gathering of fellow hobbyists! :P

Gotta go rummage thru some boxes and find another model to build, so I'll see ya'll back at the same time/channel with the next project. This thread is now a part of history,....

THE END. ;)

post-4413-1241863410.jpg

Another fantastic build, Russ!

Thanks for the vote of confidence on my picture choosing abilities.. :P I'll get some into the gallery!

If mine turns out half as well I'll be thrilled. I still can't believe you give all these things away!