Revell JU-88

LSP_Ron

Hey Ron I don't know if this is something you have tried. I get rolls of blue industrial paper towel (from Wallmart auto isle or CT) I cut a piece and lay it on big surfaces and tape the edges. It prevents over spray and saves on tape. That might have saved you a bit on the undersides. Actually I drape it over wings and use when I am painting something I don't want over spray on (like doing motteling). Hope that might be of some use.

PS its the blue very tough stuff that doesn't shred.

PPS Shes looking great. Your causing me to start looking at mine again and the 110 isn't happy about it <g>.

James

Thanks all

Well I've taken a little break on this one but back at it tonight. I started decaling. The decals in the kit go on nicely although the instructions are horrible!! A little tiny 1/144 scale drawing doesn't show the positioning of all the stencils at all. Sure it gives you the number of the decal to use but it's up to you to figure out how it's orientated?

Pics to come after I fix the flaps. Some how I masked the splinter camo backwards on the flaps compared to the wings? I did exactly the same thing when building my Stuka, you'd think a person would learn from thier mistakes.... :lol:

If finally got some work done on this worth posting. I haven't really been in a building mood the last few days. Been spending more time with the Corvette ordering parts etc. and waiting for spring!!!!

Decals are on and it's dull coated. I'll let it dry for a two days and start the weathering process. How's it look?

P2250001.jpg

P2250002.jpg

P2250003.jpg

P2250004.jpg

P2250005.jpg