Revell Ju 88C-2

blackbetty

Wheeeeew yeah, weathering an all-black plane is a toughy. :lol: After trying to take pics of my glossy all-dark-blue pancake,...I can see what you've got going on here for weathering. Very nice and subtle! This is going to be too cool when you finish it up. :lol: Can't wait to see the next progress pics buddy! Russ

YTou've really pulled this one through BB !

great build, and fantastic painting and weathering ! I am looking forward to see it finished. I am not usually a Luftwaffe freak, but followed your build with great interest.

well done !

Hubert

since painting there was something rattling around in the canopy. the suspect was the pilots head armour, but it was - the MG FF and the bycicle seat :P

getting these two back in place prooved to be quite a task

the FF from the rear hole for the MG 15 and the seat from below through the gondola door :blink:

i managed to stain the rear canopy top with glue :(

so now what?

and oh yeah - thats the 300th pic of this thread ;)

post-2020-1250758245.jpg

HURRAY! :P Wow, big moment taking off the masking to see what you've got! I think it turned out GREAT dude! What's the next step? Can't wait to see what happens next!

EDIT; Wait a minute,...you put that MG back in thru the rear gunners opening!! :( Bwhahahah, you're a MADMAN!!!! ;) How cool is THAT?! Simply amazing.

Hmmmm, that canopy isn't a 'show-stopper' is it? Sheesh, if I had something for a master,....I'd blow you another canopy in a second. Don't have this kit yet, so I've got nothing to go on. Do they even have a 2-gun rear canopy out for this AC yet? Hey, if you need another canopy pulled....let me know, I just need something to pull it off of. This build cannot die!!!!