Hasegawa P-40 E

Yes we want to see you finish this build. I even went out and bought one yesterday because yours is looking so nice.

Texas :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please Tell me where did you get it from Texas ? And what did you end up paying for the kit ? They aren't avaliable anywhere here in Australia so I guess I will have to look abroad <_<

Sean

Please Tell me where did you get it from Texas ? And what did you end up paying for the kit ? They aren't avaliable anywhere here in Australia so I guess I will have to look abroad :D

Sean

Sprue Brothers has these in stock, and are currently showing good quantities available. They ship overseas and their service is absolutely first rate! Prices are great, too.

Please Tell me where did you get it from Texas ? And what did you end up paying for the kit ? They aren't avaliable anywhere here in Australia so I guess I will have to look abroad <_<

Sean

I was at the LHS Hobby Time here in Amarillo Texas and he had three on the shelf. They were priced at $59.95.

Texas :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi all,

thanks for the kind words! Actually it should have been done by now, but my holiday is over and i have to work again, so the progress is slowing down. The next update will follow soon, i have the model in the paintwork now.
Since friday my Internet wasn't working anymore after a major thunderstorm. I don't know what happened, but fortunately it is working again biggrin.gif
Stay tuned, next update soon.

Thanks,
Chris

For some reason I couldn't see the phots here but I could at Euromodeller, then all of a sudden up they came. Odd.

Anyway, I thought I'd echo what I said over there, this looks great mate and I'm looking forward to seeing her decalled and weathered. It's definately on my wish list but I have a bit of a back log at the moment and I don't know when I'll be able to get round to doing one. I have one in 48th to tackle first although I may ebay her to fund the 32nd kit. trouble is I've run out of shelf space!

Hey Chris,

looking really great. I second Kev on that I would either never be able to succed in such a a neat paint job with such narrow masking. Also, I have always been scarred those paste may leave some nasty greasy marks on the model.

Anyway, your P40 is stunning and this really makes me want one badly...

Loic