This should be an interesting and large build

ssculptor

HI I haven't seen that before. I guess the jet engine and the swept wing made it obsolete before it got off the ground. It's really a cool design though and would make a eye catching model especially in 1/32 scale.

Texas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am a huge Brit aircraft fan but that looks like a B-36 "wanabe" using a B-24 nose glued to a Lincoln fuse, Shackleton engines with Lancaster vertical stabs glued to the wings. :rolleyes: For the period its not all that imaginative really. Sorry...

definately something different for sure, would be impressivly big too (hm..wonders how a 1/32 B.36 or 52 would look?) the distinctive 'standard RAE. design' nose as Ron rightly mentions was utilised on the Lincon and also appeared in a few other Avro and Vickers designs of the period

Iv had a look at the original brochure and other than whats in Tony's BSP. book and Keith's cover art there doesnt seem to be much more on the design ...

cheers, Joe Cherrie

Hey what can I say? I like the design.

Its a "like" thing.

I'd like to build a model of it.

There are aircraft which I do not like, simply by the way they look. So I will not build a kit or scratchbuild a model of it.

I have the paper model 1/33 scale kit of the Me-323 Gigant (wingspan 66"). I will probably never build it. Why? Because I do not like the shape of it. It is double-freakin-ugly.

I build and have models because I LIKE to and I do those I LIKE. :D

Its my hobby, thats all it is! :lol:

I have a lot of those visible women kits but I wont send you, or use myself, their minds.

I have enough trouble with men's minds.

Needless to say I will not send anyone plastic model body parts below the neck, of either gender.

This is just not that kind of forum.

We are all gentlemen here. :lol: