1/32 Hobbycraft Sea Fury

R Palimaka

Hey Richard...why not do a review matey? That way it won't get buried in the forums after a few days...it can be in the reviews sections. You could post it to Randy.

cheers Matty

Errr???

Why not do up a review and send it to Randy? Eventually this thread will just get buried in the forums and your photos etc will require a search to find. That would seem a waste of your effort and time. It seems you're essentially reviewing the kit here so if it was in an update it could be included on our front page and be filed under kit reviews for guest or LSPer reference.

I have to say I have mixed feelings about this kit based on those shots. It's looks OK to me shape-wise, though I'm no expert, but definitely inadequate in the detail department; very much a throwback kit in that area in fact. I'd definitely buy it at the right price, but it's an oddly executed package for a modern kit.

Kev

Sorry Matty...

Umm...you're right of course. I am writing a review but thought I would post "a few" photos first...guess I got carried away. It's time to go to bed anyway, 1:30am here.

Cheers,

and thanks for stopping me!

Richard

No probs at all..just heading out to dinner and stopped in to check the boards.

Really looking forward to your review becasue its a kit I'd probably have a dip at one of these days. Great piccies by the way...too good to lose.

Thanks Rich

Cheers Matty

No probs at all..just heading out to dinner and stopped in to check the boards.

Really looking forward to your review becasue its a kit I'd probably have a dip at one of these days. Great piccies by the way...too good to lose.

Thanks Rich

Cheers Matty

AAHH Matty, Eternally optimistic aren't we? You have to finish anything before starting the Fury! Going to make it like the one at AWM? I got some real hot sauce to send to you, from a show. Habanero pepper. They melt your teeth. good on tacos. I'll PM you.