Trumpeter MIG-15

Posted (edited)

Hello modeling friends,

first of all I have to praise the forum, the members of the forum are the world's best forum for 1/32 model building freaks :-) there are great models to see almost every day and that is really mega.
I am happy to deliver my first rollout in these holy halls.

I'm almost 50 years old from Austria and I've been modeling for 15 years, thanks to my 3 children, twins girls and a straggler... I have only had a massive passion for collecting for the last 10 years..... 
You know how it is when you just open a box and in your mind they are all built.
Since I wanted to build something nice and finished again after a very long time, I decided to build a Trumpeter MIG-15 in royal scale as a practice model :-)

The building time took months anyway and the decal version was not what I had originally planned, the white fuselage lettering number 4115 was simply missing.

Yes, what can I say before I throw it in the bin......3 hours before completion - yes, sometimes you have to give in to your original ideas and just have fun building.

So long enough patter. Kit is made out of the box with Alcad and Tamiya Colors.I am curious what you say feedback positive and critical allowed and desired, have fun with it

DSC7584.jpg

DSC7586.jpg

DSC7587.jpg

DSC7590.jpg

DSC7591.jpg

DSC7592.jpg

DSC7594.jpg

DSC7598.jpg

DSC7600.jpg

DSC7603.jpg

DSC7606.jpg

DSC7608.jpg

DSC7610.jpg

DSC7611.jpg

DSC7612.jpg

DSC7615.jpg

best Regards

Rainer

Edited by Mastergandalf

Hello, thank you for your great feedback.

Yes, you're right. Only once you've built the kit do you know which obstacles you have to overcome.

Thank you

Rainer