Thanks, guys. So far the build is going smoothly with no hiccups. Last night i finished gluing the lower wings on and today i checked the dryfit of the fuselage/wing assembly to the lower fuselage part. The fit is good, alignment will need a bit of work.
One spot around the gun opening and doors will need filling with shim stock, always been a problem on all the Tamiya Eagles i've done.
Thw lower wing to lower fuselage joint needs a little work, the wing surface sits higher than the fuselage. I shim this with some white Evergreen strip stock glued onto the wing surface. This aligns the two surfaces level. The joint may need a bit more work but the alignment is good.
Little more work then i can close up the fuselage.