Hasegawa P-40 E

Excellent job Chris, I love the sharkmouth. Had the same problems exactly when I did the trump one. And solved them in the same way. Great work again. Your photography is becoming too good, the plane wants to get out of the monitor. Excellent stuff. By the way I recognize that dude out by the P40. Glad to see he is still alive and kicking.

• 5 months later...

Hi Chris

A great P-40 you got there! After going through the built thread and looking at the pics of the finished bird I got one myself now. I have started with the cockpit, not much to see yet, and hope for some good progress over the weekend. One question though...where did you get the info about the seat being natural metal from, I saw that Brett Green over at HS also has his seat in alu! I was looking around but so far could not find a good source on the web to confirm seats being unpainted or green of some so and some so...Yesterday I discovered a set of Cutting Edge posable seat belts in my stack, must have bought a second set when I got the ones for the P-47. This stuff is simply great, super easy to work with and the looks are spot on. Too bad CE is not around any more.

cheers

uwe

Hi Uwe,

thanks that my model is of inspiration for you. I can't tell you where i got the info about the seat. I had this in my mind for ages now. But if you have questions about a P-40, leave a question in the discussion board, or try to contact Brad Hagen ("P-40" is his Screen name i think) or Brian Cauchi, to name just 2 of the experts.
Can't wait to see yours in progress smile.gif
Good luck and take care of the windscreen! The rest should be a "Kinderspiel" as the fit is great.

Cheers,
Chris