Revell 2024 catalogue

Hi guys,

As we already knew nothing really new is announced except the Meteor. Alouette II is at last coming back and it is interesting to see the Me110C and Harrier in the catalogue as they came back not that far in the past. The old Viper dog is also coming back with new decals.

To me the interesting part is actually some other sections of that catalogue. Not that far people were announcing the end of Revell as a model company. Well, to my eyes, the contents show the opposite! Revell is cleverly working to attract youngsters: dozens of models linked to various well-known movie and series franchises, drones, many cheap fun RC models, snap kits such as the recent 1/32 Me109, 3d puzzles and so on! This diversification of the concept of 'model' is actually what will preserve the company profitability and future! And it looks there are not many companies in that arena that are doing the same (Tamiya being another exception). This possibly implies few fully new classical kits will be released yearly but at least this ensures the company will keep the means to make them even if this does not sell that much. Frankly I'm impressed! Have a look!

Just took a look myself.  Lots of franchise stuff that should sell well.  Well, I we can gets kids interested in models and less gaming.  Everyone’s into the instant gratification these days. 
I sure could use some fresh decals for my old Harrier kit.  Is Revell receptive to selling decals?  

I’m really surprised no more re-releases of popular kits like the He 111.

On 2/3/2024 at 3:58 PM, ScottsGT said:

Is Revell receptive to selling decals?  

Any part or decals can be bought from kits in production from Revell Germany.

I bought decals several times at fair prices.

Looks like they ship WW.

https://www.revell-service.de/row/spare-parts-service/

Edited by Erwin