Can you hire someone to do 3D printing for you ?

mkd1966

i see that Fancherello Models is just about finished with the 3D conversion for the 1/32 HpH F7F Tigercat from a single seater to a two seater... They have informed me that they will not have the conversion sets to sell - but the files are on their page... I do not have any of the equipment or the knowledge required to make something like this - so I'm curious if there are people you can reach out to and they will make the set for you  for a charge ? I've never looked into anything like this before so I'm just not familiar with the process... Thanks in advance, Mike

Yes, there are online printing services. I haven't any idea what they cost. Or what they require.

Edit: I'm going to assume that Fancherello Models is going to supply the STL file. It then would have to be run through a "Slicing" program which would output a file for a specific printer.

Edited by denders

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2023 at 11:01 PM, Madelf75 said:

are you asking if someone can print the parts for you, I am guessing you are looking for the 3D printed parts for the cockpit ?

Steve

Hello Steve,

I am looking for someone who could do 3D printing for me.

I have the file, but have no equipment or experience in this area.  Could you direct me to someone who might be able to help me out?

Thanks. 

Cliff 

Edited by clifft
typo

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2024 at 6:59 AM, clifft said:

Hello Steve,

I am looking for someone who could do 3D printing for me.

I have the file, but have no equipment or experience in this area.  Could you direct me to someone who might be able to help me out?

Thanks. 

Cliff 

I can print the parts for you if you still need them. You’ll just pay for the resin and shipping as Franchs files are not a commercial sale item.