New airscale Pro range - 1/32 Me109 G2/4 - Revell

airscale

On 10/15/2023 at 2:54 PM, Martini_Man said:

Great looking sets! Any chance of a cockpit detail set for Revell's Bf109 G-6 late and G-10 (e.g. with the Revi 16B)?

Do you plan to continue the line with sets for Hasegawa's Fw190 in the future?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Michael

Thank you Michael :)

Well, I have done most of the late G set with the Erla hood in PE, but its on the back burner for now while I get something else out

I also have the Fw190D from Hobby2000 on back-order with my trade account at Hannants and have done some bits for the 190 that are out in the 1/24 set with a view to doing a follow up 1/32 set. I think the Hobby 200 are the Hase moulds?

Thanks for your interest :)

Peter

On 10/16/2023 at 5:25 PM, airscale said:

Thank you Michael :)

Well, I have done most of the late G set with the Erla hood in PE, but its on the back burner for now while I get something else out

I also have the Fw190D from Hobby2000 on back-order with my trade account at Hannants and have done some bits for the 190 that are out in the 1/24 set with a view to doing a follow up 1/32 set. I think the Hobby 200 are the Hase moulds?

Thanks for your interest :)

Peter

Yes, these are the Hasegawa Doras re-boxed with other decals.

Hello Peter,

Good to hear that another Bf109G set will be released in the future :)

Regarding the proposed detail sets for the Hasegawa Fw190 series (or Revell and Hobby2000 releases); I think these would find plenty of customers as the Hasegawa kits are currently more or less the only game in town until Zoukei Mura covers the later Anton and Dora variants in maybe a few years.

In my opinion, the Hasegawa cockpits only need a few 3D printed drop-in replacement parts to really shine! These would be a new seat, control stick, side panels with back armour plates and seat rails and an instrument panel with a properly mounted Revi16B or EZ42. In fact, the instrument panel hood with the cut-out from the Hasegawa kit is the correct one for a Fw190 equipped with the larger EZ42!

If you need documentation for the Fw190, I would be happy to help!

Best

Michael

Peter, would you consider doing a propeller/spinner/hub for the 1/24 Airfix Bf 109E? 

The RAF Museum in Hendon has the real thing, which I took pictures of when visiting friends in England.

Greg