“Building the Hasegawa Fw 190D-9 in 1/32 Scale” Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

I’m pleased to announce that our latest title, Building the Hasegawa Fw 190D-9 in 1/32 Scale, is now available for immediate purchase and download!

koOQqD.jpg

In this 342-page eBook, our very own John Kim guides you through the process of building, painting, weathering, and finishing the Hasegawa 1/32 scale Fw 190D-9 kit. He uses a carefully curated selection of aftermarket products, and cuts his own paint masks for the markings. The result is a stunning model that is both instructive and inspirational.

We’ve also included profile artwork from Eagle Editions and JaPo, along with our usual appendices featuring aftermarket products and reference titles.

The cut files for John’s paint masks have been included as a bonus download, in DXF, Studio3 (for the Silhouette platform), PDF, and SVG formats. And if you don’t have access to a cutting machine, the PDF version could still be printed out and used as a template for cutting out the mask shapes by hand.

We hope you enjoy the book!

Kev

Another winner, John and Kev! I really enjoyed this volume, especially the very detailed section on painting and finishing. My favorite part about John's works are his finishes, which are spectacular - as we have all seen many times in these forums. He really brings a model to life.

If anybody is still sitting on the fence over purchasing one of these e-books from KLP, start with this one. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers,  Rockie