Top Notch Customer Care

allthumbs

A note of gratitude to Ali of Aerocraft Models for his commitment to customer care and satisfaction:

Unsolicited, I received in the mail yesterday a replacement canopy set. There was a molding defect in my original piece, which I mistook to be a design flaw, leading to a mini rant by me on another of this forum’s threads. In fact, the noted imperfection affected only a small batch of parts. The replacement copy I received proves this, as it is pristine.

Once again, I apologize to Ali for for my false assumption and, most importantly, not first addressing the issue with him directly. As I soon learned, he genuinely cares about his customers and firmly stands behind the quality of his product line.

Looking ahead, I’ll be ordering additional merchandise from this manufacturer.

Richard Brumm

Edited by allthumbs

Thank you Richard for this post, it is appreciated. I will always strive to do my best and fix whatever I can, I also try to do as much as possible to the best of my ability and offer good products at favourable prices. 
THIS IS NOT POINTED AT YOU SPECIFICALLY as we have now reconciled this point and issue and no further discussion is required.

BUT MY BIGGEST ISSUE IS THE FOLLOWING 

If anybody has any issue with any product not just mine, approach the manufacturer in the first instance no matter what it is, and even more so if it is a small company or a one man band, to often really decent companies or products that have taken years to established are torn down in a matter of milliseconds, due to a small error or omission.

Thanks for the support Chris, you are a really helpful chap to have around, by the way guys, many of you got the F-14 undercarriage thanks to Chris being kind enough to loan me parts and help, with developing the sets.