Question on Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ Kit availiability?

Jeff T

2 hours ago, spruebrothers said:

Thanks a lot for the heads up Gordon, but I've already ordered one, I didnt look at U.S. vendors because I had read on a couple of modelling sites that no one was shipping from the U.S. to Australia for a reason I can't remember now, plus the cost of getting anything shipped from the U.S. to Aus  is horrendous,......but thanks again!

Jeff. 

11 hours ago, spruebrothers said:

Hi Gordon,

there is a bunch of “modelerspeak” in the description of the kit. If you are open to editing it a bit, I’d be happy to help-

love what you do BTW!

cheers

Pete

Edited by Pete Fleischmann

On 12/3/2021 at 6:01 PM, Pete Fleischmann said:

I’ve owned 2 of them over the years, mostly for spraying clear coats..and the last time the side cup fell off the airbrush while I was spraying  I put it away forever.

I am an Iwata guy now-

Amen to that brother, have the same problems with my Badger 200.  Damned cup always falling out at the most inopportune times.  Can I ask which Iwata you're using for your clear coats?

21 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Amen to that brother, have the same problems with my Badger 200.  Damned cup always falling out at the most inopportune times.  Can I ask which Iwata you're using for your clear coats?

I get it-

I’m running an Iwata Revolution for clears, and an HP-CS for everything else..but I need to pull the trigger on a Custom Micron for Christmas. Long overdue on that-

cheers

P

2 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

I get it-

I’m running an Iwata Revolution for clears, and an HP-CS for everything else..but I need to pull the trigger on a Custom Micron for Christmas. Long overdue on that-

cheers

P

Thanks Pete, I'm gonna look into that one.  I have a Badger 200 for clears, and a pair of 100LG's for everything else.  Have been considering a new 'brush for some time, looking at the Harder & Steenbeck line as well as Iwata.

You may want to check out Procon Boy airbrushes. They're Gunze's line of airbrushes but I recall reading somewhere that they're made for them by Iwata. I've got a couple including the PS 770 which is very similar to the Custom Micron but I got for around $200 US. The most recent one I got is a trigger style that looks identical to the one posted earlier in this thread. That thing puts out a nice volume of paint and I've found prefect for clears and large areas. 

Carl