2022 Group Build suggestions and any other thoughts

BradG

Stripes is a good idea. Vac and resin might be a bit limited in 1/32, both model and cost wise, same with engines, I don't think there is enough and people don't usually build them. Closed companies is close, but most 1/32 manufacturers are still around thankfully!

G’Day all,

I have 3 ideas that I thought I might Table,

“Nose Jobs” any aircraft with nose art this gives you scope from WW1 right through to aircraft deployed on current ops and everything in between. 

“A dash of colour” any aircraft outside their usual bland tactical/camo schemes so this could cover anything from WW1 in the dazzle and stripe schemes, through WW2 with some of the colourful fighters or even formation birds through to modern CAG birds and commemorative or show/display aircraft.

“On the scoreboard” any combat aircraft with a tally painted on it, be it mission markings, bomb tally , aerial victory markings (inc Mig Killers from Korea/Vietnam/GW1 or even the Super Hornet in Syria) this will give you scope for a range of fighters and bombers particularly from WW2 up to current schemes.

Just a few thoughts looking forward to hopefully taking part in my first LSP GB this time around.

cheers

Cairnsy