Shout-out to Troy Molitor and DavidUnion!

MackTibbo

I just got my DU 360E router/rotary tool from Troy yesterday. I have to say that I am impressed and very pleased! :thumbsup:

The low-speed let me easily drill a hole using a #80 bit, with absolutely no danger of breaking it. It will bog down if you press to hard at low speed, but that's exactly what one wants for drilling with fine bits. The included tool bits are extremely sharp and very good quality; the fine saw blade let me split an alignment pin down the middle! My first task was to drill out the exhaust stacks of a 1/48 Mustang, which it accomplished with ease; the precision and easy control of the handpiece are impressive. The tool came very well-packaged, along the style of Apple. This tool will be in my regular rotation from now on... I'll see myself out.:coolio:

Troy was a great guy to deal with, buy with confidence!

Cheers,

Allan

I too would like pass on my thanks to Troy.

If it were not for his postings here about these wonderful David Union tools I would never have known about them.

I am in Canada and Troy will ship to the Great White North for a quite reasonable sum. I do however like to shop local if I can and I did manage to find several sources for the David Union tools in Canada. All told I might have saved $10 to $20 buying from Troy it would likely have taken 3 weeks plus or minus to make it's journey North through the postal system. One of those local sources turned out to be less than hours drive away. Interestingly these Canadian sources are all stores catering exclusively to the Gunpla / Gundam crowd. 

I have been using the D400 sander for about a week and I am still coming to terms with it's use, trying to find that sweet spot between grit, speed, and application force to the work piece. I have to keep reminding myself that it is a detail sander and is not a bulk removal tool.

cheers, Graham  ( in Ottawa, Canada )