Tamiyas F-16C 1:32

Menelaos

....for the super detailers... I have to excuse that I didn't change the panel on the right side behind the cockpit.... :lol:

I plan to change it... but I don't want to destroy the whole picture there.... I'll see.... :lol: :lol:

Looking really beautiful Doc. You have a very different approach to weathering and it is very effective. So did I understand correctly? You darken the panel lines just by using pencil? Or do you drybrush with a darker colour? Very curious to know becasue it really looks great.

what a great build!!!

like chris it makes me nervous. i think about doing also a f16. maybe after the 109? :P

any meanings about the thunderbird f16? they sell it at the moment for around 85.-€. good buy i think. hmhmhmhm

again, i am very impressed!

tom

i recently discovered the idea of using pencils for panel lines and i think its the best method out there!

its so easy and u can get different hardness pencils to vary the darkness. The smudging problems are minimal, unlike pastels for example, and there's no need for the tedious process of applying washes (i think pencil alone does the trick).

u can also make oil streaks by drawing a patch of pencil then smearing it towards the back of the plane with your fingers.