F4U - 1A Corsair

Piet,

it should not be a secret project, the thing is, i can´t make up my mind which is next. I have a few kits here and in my mind:

Me 262, Me 109 G14, 109 G6 with all opend up, Stuka, Hurricane, Hellcat, Mustang or Spitfire..... I really don´t know yet, it is changing every day... ;) :D

Dave,

danke! Dein deutsch ist sehr gut! ;) Thanks, your german is very good!

Cheers,

Chris

Perhaps someone will produce an Aftermarket BMW 801 somewhen... :D

Chris

I keep dropping hints to KSL ( Sergey). Fingers crossed...besides if he does it, you know its going to be a great looking one...

After all think of how many Hasegawa 190's get built each year with no engine. MDC/Aries don't do it...even though Aries has their 1/48th one.

Here's hoping Chris...the old tool engine might come up alright with a few tweaks and scratched details.

ok chris, then my vote goes for the p-51 mustang. would really love to see this modell done by your skillful hands. if you dont want to start something new, just go on with the turbine engined one.

cheers klaus

Chris!

And another fantastic build from Germany! Der Pappy Boyington would be proud of your Corsair! I mean, he "vould be very stolz auf deinen Corsair, ja?" I love the exhaust patterns - very convincing indeed!

As for your next project - vielleicht doch die Focke-Wulf hundertneunzig mit einigen Bäumen im Hintergrund, or maybe your Fw 190 with a couple of trees in the background - a diorama will really make the scene complete..! Your modelling skills are way ahead of mine and of most of the other modellers, so why let that be a burden on your shoulders..; enjoy building the things you like and the rest will come automatically...

Many happy (carrier) landings!

Piet Bouma

The Netherlands