WIP: 1/32 Revell Ju-88 w/ AIMS G-6 Conversion: 11/16/22 Progress!

Dennis7423

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Nice come back!   I too have this conversion set.  I was controlling plow ahead with the wind screen same as you did.  The vac part looks ok but it looks different when compared to the rear canopy.  I will send an email to John to see what he can do. 

Hi Rick,

Ali62 from Aerocraft Models also make windscreens for the Ju88 fighter versions in 1/32. A standard one for the C-6 and armoured ones for the C-6 and G-6.

The G-1 and G-6 only had armoured windscreens and also the extended horizontal stabilizers.

Nick

All, I have to apologize, because credit is due where credit is due! In my amalgamation of the various bits to create this build, I had stated that the resin front windscreen was from Pastor John at AIMS, but alas, it was from our own Ali at Aerocraft Models! It's a wonderful piece, and for those doing one of these conversions, I highly recommend picking one up. I have amended my original post to give proper credit to Ali for his wonderful resin piece.

Thanks everyone!

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

Edited by Dennis7423

I have 3 Aerocraft windscreens, 1 armored and 2 unarmored. They are great and an absolute must over using the kit part. I am getting ready to do an AIMS JU88T-1 conversion that will incorporate an Aerocraft windscreen for sure.

Jager

"Living On Tulsa Time"