JSDAF Electronic warfare YS-11EB bi-engine plane 1/32 kit?

thierry laurent

32 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

So we are Ok. Personnally, I can purchase it in June but I think we can already contact the Japanese craftsman. I do not have the contact references of the producer but you Anthony, do you have them? I had the feeling you already contacted him when the Andover was discussed. Am I right?

Let me know if I can help Thierry!  And let him know you are friends of ours through LSP and liked the Andover etc. he will probably remember me asking for you when I was organizing the Andover's anyway.

27 minutes ago, Iain said:

Hi Thierry - I'll send you a PM with his email address.

Other details are at the end of the review I did on the Andover...

Of course, he may decide against a 1:32 print after doing all the Andovers - but hopefully you'll get a yes!  :)

Iain

LOL, you reckon he has seen enough Andover/YS-11-ish looking versions that he's seeing them in his sleep!

You guys will love having a project like that in 32nd...even I considered it because it looked so cool!  

He is going to do an L-188 Electra in the near future, but he said he wouldn't do the Orion, Oh how I would love him to do the P-3 in 32nd!

Cheers Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ

34 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Let me know if I can help Thierry!  And let him know you are friends of ours through LSP and liked the Andover etc. he will probably remember me asking for you when I was organizing the Andover's anyway.

LOL, you reckon he has seen enough Andover/YS-11-ish looking versions that he's seeing them in his sleep!

You guys will love having a project like that in 32nd...even I considered it because it looked so cool!  

He is going to do an L-188 Electra in the near future, but he said he wouldn't do the Orion, Oh how I would love him to do the P-3 in 32nd!

Cheers Anthony

I will be getting a 1/48th Electra....  Shame he's not doing a P-3, I saw that comment... I would of thought he would of given how much they have been in use with the JASDF. 

10 minutes ago, Radders said:

I will be getting a 1/48th Electra....  Shame he's not doing a P-3, I saw that comment... I would of thought he would of given how much they have been in use with the JASDF. 

Might have to petition him!  LOL