Infinity Models Aichi D3A Val

Jan_G

I just tried ordering both of these new sets from Infinity. All went well till I tried paying. I tried paying two different ways, but apparently my bank blocked the transactions. (No, more than enough money in the account). Very frustrating. 

If ordering from Infinity doesn’t work, maybe I’ll order from some UK or USA retailer— assuming they go out to outside retailers!

I found the cockpit at the HpH site/shop, but not the other stuff. I put the two in the cart at the Infinity site along with the PE set, but, wow, 47 Euro for the parts (not bad) but $37 for shipping??

Might be best to wait till it hits US shops.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:59 PM, Bill M. said:

I just tried ordering both of these new sets from Infinity. All went well till I tried paying. I tried paying two different ways, but apparently my bank blocked the transactions. (No, more than enough money in the account). Very frustrating. 

If ordering from Infinity doesn’t work, maybe I’ll order from some UK or USA retailer— assuming they go out to outside retailers!

Just a quick update— I was able to get Infinity paid for my order. it happened through Paypal. So all is well …