First model in 20 years, 100% hand painted

MB13

Welcome!

Wow, that is a truly nice looking model, and never would have ever guessed it was brush painted!    Really nice work on that one, and never would have guessed it was your first model in 20 years either. 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:44 AM, MB13 said:

OK thanks Kev no problem I tough it would go in the ''ready for inspection'' forum since it is completed.. sorry ;)

No worries. The "RFI" section is strictly for anything 1/35th or larger to stay within the Large Scale Planes motif. 

15 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Welcome!

Wow, that is a truly nice looking model, and never would have ever guessed it was brush painted!    Really nice work on that one, and never would have guessed it was your first model in 20 years either. 

No worries. The "RFI" section is strictly for anything 1/35th or larger to stay within the Large Scale Planes motif. 

Thank you very much man!! I've watch a lot of stuff on the net to learn the ''new'' techniques (things have changed a lot in 20 years lol) and bought a lot of new tools like the extra thin cement, vallejo putty and micro set sol etc.. It makes it so much easyer and does an incredible difference with the old stuff I used to use it's mind blowing haha!! Took my time and the result is this fa-18 kind of proud of it for my first one :)

Will the Raptor be as good? mmmmm not sure because of the damn paint but I'll try loll fingers crossed hahah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 11:07 AM, mustang1989 said:

That is a very good build for just coming back into the hobby. Brush painted??? Wow!!!

Thank you man! Hope my next one will be as good or better and it's not just begginner's luck loll