AOA Decals USN/USMC F-4 Phantoms in Vietnam

LSP_Kevin

Thanks for the reviews.

Some corrections/clarifications though to hopefully prevent misleading anyone considering purchasing the VF-154 sheet:

The write-up for the 32-030 VF-154 sheet and overall conclusion have several mentions of the data sheet and its qualities and specifically says it's included in the VF-154 release. The VF-154 release does not include the airframe data sheet 32-031. None of the four options on the sheet had the full data, they all had bare minimal stenciling, so the full data sheet is not included as it's not applicable, nor would the Zotz or Cam data/stencils either for that matter.

Yes the three USMC releases do include the data sheet, as all those schemes chosen for inclusion, except WT-12, had that specific type of airframe data. Those by that point were overhauled and had been repainted other than WT-12 that was still "new" and still had the original MD factory style of data (as covered by the earlier Zotz sheet).

The airframe data sheet 32-030, as well as all the USMC decals, were all printed by Microscale. Only the two VF-154 sheets were printed by Cartograf.

There's some camera perspective/distortion going on in the photos of the national insignias, just to be clear they are in fact round, not elongated like some appear! (P/C Coggburn's last name though in the close-up on the -323 sheet does actually slope upward, as it should.)

3 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Thanks Steve.  Guess I looked at the first sheets I took a look  at and saw Microdcale.

Ill make the applicable changes.

Thanks. I'm sure it was F-4 overload dealing with trying to review five sheets at once, added in with many duplicates of the data sheets.