WNW HB W12 '1407' Floating down the river of happiness!

karimb

Guest Peterpools

Karim My Friend

I simply numb: simply blown away by your abilities and brilliant touch. Surely building and weathering to a new height. The bar has been raised.

Keep 'em comin

:popcorn:

Peter

Couldn't have said it better Harv, nothing short of amazing! Always a treat to check on your WIPs Karim. :) Truly inspirational.

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf,

Thanks for the kind words. The feeling is mutual my friend, your builds are epic and nothing short of instructional to the majority of us here!

Thanks for checking in and leaving a word!

Karimb,

Just amazing!  And that lap belt...  I can't even say how impressive that is.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz!

I figured with one belt hanging out the side it would be worth the effort to try to give some volume to the circular springs that attached the two belt sections together. It actually wasn't that hard of a task to do, i was more worried at the start that it would be too fiddly to craft but turned out an easy task and adds quite a bit to the overall belt assembly!

thanks for checking in and leaving a word buddy!

Karim, remarkable work as always. Thanks for your kind words about my build. We're getting close to finished, slowly but surely.

Brian thanks for checking in and leaving a word!

I see we are getting close to finishing the mosquito! what a joy it was to see your journey from styrene to where you got now!

Thanks for stopping by!

My Brother.

As usual, you've reduced me to a blubbering fool.

Brother Ernie!

thanks for the kind comments...as a side note the Dallas flights look to be back in the schedule in the next couple of months... i am keeping an eye out for those!

Incredible! And the picts are from an iPhone? I'm gonna sell my camera equipment!

Shaka yes they are. some of them

I am finding the quality of the new iPhone photos to be quite good for the work is progress, i do take photos too with the Sony cam but i am finding the white balance most of the time to be a problem in getting the correct shades of things in the photos... The ready for inspection ones are usually taken with the high end cam in a light tent

Karim, you amaze me, your additional detailing and painting is unmatched in the world of modelling, i would pay to watch you work my forum friend.

You and Wolf Buddee should have a Great Model Off as a TV series, what a show that would be

thank you for your informative posts 

Rob

that's extremely kind of you to say!

I have alot to learn from Wolf and refer back to his builds very often!

come to think of it, there never has been a show about modeling i know of lol, although there has been shows about cake bakeries, fishing, gardening and everything else you can think of. 

It's a pleasure to have you along for the build!

Incredible work! :) And I'm totally going to steal that salt trick for my Ar 196! :D

Thank you holzemjo!

I am glad the salt paste trick has been found useful. This is one of the reasons i love LSP and call it home, everybody helps out with they knowledge they can offer to other members... plus all the inspiration !

Flying new aeroplanes and superb modelling skills. When I die, i want to come back as you.

Fantastic build Karim, great job!

LOL!

Don thanks for stopping by and leaving a word!