P-51D

Monty Python

The original batch is sold out

Which is why Revell came out with a '51-D instead of the myriad other subjects we would have preferred.

It reminds me of a control-line flyer I knew who was griping because the mfrs were producing nothing new but RC kits. "They won't support the hobby!" he would groan. I reminded him that the hobby was supposed to support the mfrs, not the other way around.

I am very sad. Evidently my Tower Hobbies pre-order did not get processed and is waiting for the next batch to arrive. The original batch is sold out.  :crying:  :blowup:  :BANGHEAD2:  :angry2:

Hahahahahahahahah!!  Funny. ROTFLMAO!!  What are ya, some kind of comedian?  Love it Man.  Cheer up, shop around, there's other deals out there.  Ask me how I know.  Aint gonna hurt ya to have an extra as cheap as they are.

Guest The Southern Bandit

Oh goody ...

stangs.jpg

First I have to finish this ...

Hurri%20early.jpg

Which , obviously , is almost done !!  :whistle: :rolleyes:

Those three Revell kits will keep you busy for a while? is that a PCM Hurricane there? ironic perhaps because I pulled my one out for work today ... its almost there now!

Those three Revell kits will keep you busy for a while? is that a PCM Hurricane there? ironic perhaps because I pulled my one out for work today ... its almost there now!

Yep , been on the bench for a coupla years at least now.

Gotta get busy Gotta get busy Gotta get busy Gotta get busy