Revell 1/28 Fokker DVII sub type?

phasephantomphixer

Not asking of the kit issues, I have corrected all of my fuselages and wings already.

The Revell Germany boxing of the kit has the same markings as the WNW OAW issue.

But does that mean it is to be an OAW, or is it really a Hodge Podge?

Are the parts specific enough to represent a type? Box of fiction?

Well, due to the scale rarity and not a fan of making my own markings, would like to use kit markings from both the RG and US boxings initially.

Have the Copper State decals but didn't look into their subject. Guess one could modify and correct parts with the WNW kits as reference.

Well, due to the scale rarity and not a fan of making my own markings, would like to use kit markings from both the RG and US boxings initially.

Have the Copper State decals but didn't look into their subject. Guess one could modify and correct parts with the WNW kits as reference.

The kit, with just a little effort, can be turned into an exceptional model, and mask sets can be sourced as well.

If Revell took the time and fixed the molds so you would have a correct fuselage and wings, just think how many Fokker D.VIIs they could sell in 1/28 scale.   I prefer 1/28 or 1/24 in WWI aircraft since most are very small to begin with.  I am hoping that Merit puts out a Fokker D.VII in 1/24 that would be sweet.