IMCTH 1/32 Desktop Shinden

wile1411

From what I've researched - I've not seen anything news on IMCTH doing a corsair, but I did see this go up not long ago.

1/32 Desktop Shinden

It's only available to Japan local shipping and is a web exclusive to Hobbycom. Here's hoping it comes up to the rest of the modelling world at a later stage.

Just got an email back from IMCTH:

For information about how to purchase from abroad, it will be published on Facebook on/after October 30.

Sounds like it will be available as some point - yay!

Yes that's cool !

I cant tell for the engine, the pictures are too small.

However, i'd pass for this one, i already have the 109 and the zero to build, and they have been grounded in the stash for a year, and i'm still afraid to open the box... (which are pretty heavy compared with injected plastic kits !).

Wow, this is really exciting news.

I'm already dreaming of a dual display with the ZM kit.  I've enjoyed so much doing the dual builds of the Zero and the P-51.  I've got the Bf 109F built as well, but haven't had the time to finish the Hasegawa kit to accompany it.

I think that the engine will be just fine.  The white metal parts will need polishing in the magnetic polisher and that should smooth out an roughness problems.  But, even if I didn't smooth them down, it will still make for a fabulous display piece.

John

Oh, I must have forgotten about the Facebook announcement.  I know I'm a dinosaur, but I don't do Facebook.  Would you be kind enough to give us a heads up when the Facebook announcement is made?  I'll keep checking on the sources as well.  Thanks a lot.

John

Cool, real nice to see another offering from IMCTH.

I have to agree that the white metal looks very rough and the detail looks soft, as an example look at the front landing gear.... makes me wonder if MFH are still doing the WM casting?