Sovereign Colourcoats Air in the USA

bsousa

Hello All,

I am pleased to announce the opening of a new web store offering Sovereign Hobbies Aircraft Colourcoats here in the U.S. Regrettably; I can only ship to CONUS (Continental US) customers due to postal restrictions on hazardous materials. I currently have stock on USAAF, USAF, US Navy, RAF, FAA, Imperial Japanese and Luftwaffe colors. I plan to expand to include other colors and countries as soon as possible.

Please give us a try.

Thanks,

Bob

H & B Hobbies

www.hbhobbies.com

I dont know this new brand of paint, and cannot order as i live in Europe, but i'm always happy to see a new company with new products. There are several new brands of paints at this time which bring a lot of innovations (Mr Paint, AK Xtreme metal, Gravity and so on...) and that's really a good point for the hobby.

I wish you great success, and hope that the brand will be distributed overseas quite soon !

That' s good news !

I did not noticed that it was actually a british company !

I'm not a lot into enamel as i always find them a bit slow to dry. But White Enseign tins were very good paints with a huge range of accurate colors. Thanks to Sovereign to have saved this.

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce that have added three additional Aircraft Colourcoats collections to our inventory. Aircraft of the Great War (WWI), Armee de l'Air (France) and Regia Aeronautica (Italy).

All are expected to be in stock on or about October 30th.

Happy Modeling,

H & B Hobbies