Corsair Vol 2 is now available...

Dana Bell

I just had a call from Steve Wiper and he's picking the second Corsair book up from the printers right now.  It's available from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Aircraft-Pictorial-No-F4U-1-Corsair/dp/0985714999/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428075977&sr=8-2&keywords=dana+f4u

I had the 1/32nd Tamiya F4U-1A in hand before sending the book in to layout, and we had time to add a number of details that might come in handy with that wonderful kit.  Now, if only I can make the time to build one too!

Cheers,

Dana

Got to have it.  I placed my order as well.  Thanks Dana and also thanks for supporting all of us when you were researching these planes and sharing your work as you went.

Hi Harv,

Here's volume 1:

http://www.amazon.com/Aircraft-Pictorial-No-F4U-1-Corsair/dp/0985714972/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428103742&sr=8-1&keywords=f4u+dana

There's only a page on -2s - most of which shows things seen elsewhere, though there are two good detail views of the exhausts.  I searched for the photos that would have shown the cockpit and the radar installation, but never found them.

Cheers,

Dana

Ordered my copy today and it was shipped today....  Great service from Amazon.com

On another note, the wife is gonna kill me.  She keeps track of how many "things" I get in the mail and we're goin on a cruise soon.   I thought that ordering a few things for her would placate the beast but to no avail.  Actually, she's not bad at all, just looks at me kind of funny when I tell her "I had that ordered awhile ago".  Seems like I need a new line wouldn't you think?

Edited by Juggernut

Ordered my copy today and it was shipped today....  Great service from Amazon.com

On another note, the wife is gonna kill me.  She keeps track of how many "things" I get in the mail and we're goin on a cruise soon.   I thought that ordering a few things for her would placate the beast but to no avail.  Actually, she's not bad at all, just looks at me kind of funny when I tell her "I had that ordered awhile ago".  Seems like I need a new line wouldn't you think?

Try offering to pack those items for the cruise so that she can learn and become more familiar with them.

Pretty sure it'll work and poof....you're off the hook my man!!

Tench