Kitty Hawk OV-10 AM products

Out2gtcha

Gunner Mike,

I gave Jay explicit direction to share the info, many months of research on that puppy! Every OV-10 pic I could find is on there, as well as Maine Huey's and Cobras from VN to present.

I'll be doing a similar load out on my D, so you better believe I'll be getting the G Factor gear! I'd be afraid of the kit gear collapsing otherwise. I hear AM for the D won't be available until sometime between March and April. Knowing the glacial pace of my builds, I'm not overly concerned!

Lots of great info being shared here, loving every new post!

Cheers,

Ski

Thanks Vandy,

I will check out Mike's stuff.. Are you going to the San Diego show this Saturday? I have a bunch of 1/32 scale aircraft and armor for sale. I hope your lovely wife can go too. We are having a little party afterwards that you are more than welcome to attend. Who knows. with enough beers we might get up the nerve to remove that butt ugly foil on the canopy of the OV 10D at Miramar.........

Hey Ski,

You still got your old Cell number starting with 843 xxx xxxx? And are you coming down this weekend? Give me a call. 951 837 0671

Bill Phil is having a get together after the show....

Great news Harold!  But PB says images are deleted or have been moved?

Something seriously wrong with photobucket right now.

Try clicking on the hyperlink to photobucket below, and hit recent uploads. The thumbnails are there and you can open the photo.

Edited by Harold

Looks like that link goes directly to the general main PB home page. The link to me to my own recent PB uploads.

Yep, what a mess.

They are gone again anyway.

I have to re-link photobucket again to my page.

OK, re-linked.

IMG_1346_zpse7324f2d.jpg

Edited by Harold

• 2 weeks later...