Kitty Hawk OV-10 AM products

Out2gtcha

Remove Weapons sponson  add the 20mm three barrel gun and base. Need 1/32 hellfire on a quad mount for the wing pylon. Also a new tram/FLIR turret. Seen a photo of a NOG carrying two Sidewinder where the base of the Sponsons where.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0B9QTxLN07I7e86OMM1a0189_zpsor8ipkzb.jpg

elecdoor.jpgyov-10d_canon_au_sol.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Apologies in advance to necro an old thread....I hate when other people do it but, guess I"ll be Other People :-)

After screwing up my courage to tackle an intimidating build, decided to make the Bronco my While in Lockdown Build (tm). It's amazing how much more you can get done when you don't have any obligations to leave the house; getting to this point ordinarily probably would've taken me until the summer. :blink:

Anyway, wanted to thank you guys much for all the valuable info I was able to gather about the the kit when it came out. It's helped me avoid KH's usual gotchas (mostly) and made this an enjoyable project (so far). Harold's seats are excellent, Glenn's build guide has been invaluable, and I'm sure the Aerocraft landing gear and Maketar masks will be great also.

I figure if I was able to get over the hurdle of putting the airframe together, I can tackle all the fiddly bits without too many problems. Right?

Thanks!

Andrew

rg2ElCJ.jpg

p5lp8M3.jpg

Edited by Porkbits