F-16I Sufa built into a F-16D two-seater?

reconspit

Yeap, I'm planning on building that kit into a Venezuelan B.... ok, with a few modification but it's gonna be nice.

You can do a few version with that kit, most of the parts are already in, almost finish a Greek blk.52.

And as for the big mouth, not sure I'll have to very that....

Dan.

Be careful with Isracast.

I have two and both are the worst resin you coukd ever imagine.

So soft it warps just looking at it.

Both of mine are misshapen one to the point of being barely recoverable.

I am really not sure if i want to use them as is as it may sink of bend after gluing without reinforcement.

Big money should buy some quality but in this case its garbage.

Nice details the resin is a joke.

Ill second the isracast comment. Was not easy stuff to work with at all, I used the blk40 conversion for my barak and it was a pain in the ass. But I made it work, lots of sanding and modding, parts do not fit well when you get to the "replace kit part A with isra part B"

I actually got my Isracast SUFA conversion to fit just about perfect, haven't had any problem with mine, but, I also have the F-16D BARAK conversion and the forward top fuselage on the D is horrible. I don't know why the SUFA one is great with no problems while the D is a pain in the ass. I could even see the D wasn't cast as good as the SUFA one. Maybe the casting mold  was breaking down for the later castings and I got a good early SUFA casting before it started to break down. So I'm going to use most of the D conversion and decals to build a Israeli Block 40 F-16C.

20140612_232533_zps6468ff04.jpg

20140612_232420_zps2c41495c.jpg

Edited by Jax77