VMFA-232 F-4J 'Red Devils' Phantom (Call this one done)

Just a Gorgeous  Phantom Sir! 

Very Well Done

Congratulations

jack

Hey Jack,

You should start the one I sent you, no doubt it's gooing to end up as nice and popular as your J-6 (Mig-19).....

on second thought, you should wait for Harold intake too....

Thanks again,

Dan.

Hey Paul,

I see that you picked a nice selection for the gallery.... thanks for your words my friend.

Dan.

Dan if you want I can put the rest of the pics in there too, I was trying to get most of them up between work and sleep  :)

Paul

Dan, not bad for a cabochon! :rofl: I see that there'll be some serious competition at Ajax! :punk:

Nice build and a white nose Phabulous Phantom! :yahoo:

I have something that you can put beside it, never got the chance to give it to you for your birthday!

P1080433_zps7a0db999.jpg

P1080434_zps222d43ac.jpg

Have a similar one for my VF-111. See you at Ajax!

André, André, Andrééééé,  I know you want to bribe my vote at Ajax but I told you, I'm not in the judging team...... :mental:

and as for the competition, didn't want you to feel alone....... :help:

Joke aside, thanks for the mug, very nice of you budy.

I guess I'll have no choice but to do honor to the core and built another mud mover..... white nose for sure... :punk:

Thanks again,

Dan.

Dan if you want I can put the rest of the pics in there too, I was trying to get most of them up between work and sleep  :)

Paul

Paul,

It's perfect as it is my friend, if they want some more, they'll know where to find them....

Oh boy, you talked about sleep.... it's almost 2:00 Amhere in Montréal, maybe I should go too....  :doh:

Ciao,

Dan.

WOW, what a great looking build ! Love it......Harv :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

Hey Harv,

Your's is comming along very nicelly too, you showed patience that I'll never have.....

Thanks for the words and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend  :m0152:  :party0023:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer4:

You can forget about plastic for a moment and have fun.

Dan.

Hey Jack,

You should start the one I sent you, no doubt it's gooing to end up as nice and popular as your J-6 (Mig-19).....

on second thought, you should wait for Harold intake too....

Thanks again,

Dan.

Hi Dan,

The F-4 from you is destined to be one of the aircraft my oldest brother flew during his USAF career.  He was the 3rd TFS Squadron Commander 

At Clark A.B. Philippines in the mid 80's and I've purchased the GT Resin stuff for an ARN-101 bird with a TISEO on the wing.

Am waiting for Harold's intakes and I'm off to see the Wizard.

I have been surprised at there being more MARINE Phantoms than NAVY? :hmmm:

jack

Hi Dan,

The F-4 from you is destined to be one of the aircraft my oldest brother flew during his USAF career.  He was the 3rd TFS Squadron Commander 

At Clark A.B. Philippines in the mid 80's and I've purchased the GT Resin stuff for an ARN-101 bird with a TISEO on the wing.

Am waiting for Harold's intakes and I'm off to see the Wizard.

I have been surprised at there being more MARINE Phantoms than NAVY? :hmmm:

jack

Wooooo, gonna be nice, will certainly follow this one if you decide to post it...

Can only wish Harold to be satisfy with his mold test.... have a few on in my stash......

Marine Phantom! simple, funnier to make a dirtier mud mover........  :evil_laugh:

Dan.

• 2 weeks later...