VMFA-232 F-4J 'Red Devils' Phantom (Call this one done)

Wow, what a busy week-end, did post my first for inspection of a Korean Skyraider I did last year and now I'm jumping into my first group build, ouf...

So, for not putting too much pressure on myself than what I already feel, my built will be mostly out of the box except for the seat, exhaust and fire bomb Mk77 from AMS.

Will use the Fox one sheet 32-006 Callsign Motion 2 with a different load, barbecue style.......

Since I'll be away for a few week, no wife no kids, it'll be a quick built.

Hope to post picture soon.

Dan.

0722468_zps191bacf6.jpg

Edited by Daniel Leduc

Hey Doc. So glad to hear from you. Are you going to jump in here with your awesome Revell Phantoms or 104s? Good to see your still out there!

go for it Paul.... it will be again a winner.... I'm sure about that....

greets

M

Ah come on,

That's not nice doubting someone skills before seeing results.....

Just go to 'Ready for inspection', and look for my 'Korean Skyraider' that I post yesterday, never did prop before, not bad hey!

Dan.

Welcome to the Group Build Dan! Very nice to have you here with your Phantom :) AND you picked one of my favorite Squadrons to do as well! I'll add your name and project to the who's building what thread as well.

All the best,

Paul 

Packing up my thing to go out of town for two weeks with my precious..... well the important stuff.. lol.

My kit...

And there is what I'm gonna use, not much after market, beside the seat, the exhaust and the load from AMS,

oups not to forget Fox one decals.....

IMG_0137_zpsad483899.jpg

Did some work on quick and easy stuff, the base color for the seat, the pit and burner can, those are from CAM,

with some surgury on the tail piece they go just fine and flush to the fuselage.

Too bad my camera died before taking picture of my pit, found the one from the kit just fine for now and gonna come out good, to me anyway.

Hope to post some more in few weeks

Dan.

IMG_3750_zps3038b961.jpg