Tamiya F-4J Marine Mig Killer.

Well I'm going to have to walk away from this. We've had one of those Plasti Weld disasters where the errant elbow knocks the bottle and spills the contents of the bottle you forgot was there and you end up with melted styrene. Thankfully hadn't put that much effort into it. Going to try source a new fuselage but probably won't get done by the deadline now though. Cant afford a new kit right now, saving for a short break in New York City before Christmas so all spare pennies are going in that kitty. Truth be told I wasn't happy with my rescribe efforts after eliminating the BDR patches anyway. 

I hate having to like your post about the melted styrene and knocking the bottle onto your kit, but I have been there, and it SUCKS!!!!!!!! Like others have said, I would source a new fuselage from Tamiya, it would most certainly be cheaper then a replacement kit. I wish I could help you.

Yeah I'm going to source a few new parts if I can. I'd also added the Aires parts to the canopy rails and really wasn't happy with the end result there. Plus I felt I could do a lot better eliminating the problems from the sprue attachment on the clear parts. I'm going to send a parts request to the UK Distributor who I've used a few times before for a quote on the sprues required after next pay day. I spent way too much on aftermarket for this build to not go ahead I just very much doubt that it'll happen in time to finish this group build. On the plus side of things I'm going to the Duxford air show on the 14th to see the 2 Lancs, that'll put a positive slant on pretty much anything.