Ju 87B question

Hagar

Thanks guys. I know what they can carry, I just dont think I've seen anywhere what the common load was. I guess it will be a 500 and 4 50s. I cant imagine the range would be an issue in the Balkans. Appreciate the help.

James

Thanks guys. I know what they can carry, I just dont think I've seen anywhere what the common load was. I guess it will be a 500 and 4 50s. I cant imagine the range would be an issue in the Balkans. Appreciate the help.

James

I'm pretty sure this was the standard load :hmmm: ... I dont think they came up with 1000 pounders until the Ju-87D?!

Rog :)

Guest KingK_series

Does anyone know what the standard load would be for a Ju 87B-2? I am looking at modeling

T6+AK St.G 2.

I have the smaller bomb by MDC coming for the center line. Thanks in advance.

James

Standard load was one SC250, and four SC50

occasionally one SC500 at the expense of range.

very seldom do you see B1 orB2 loaded with a SC500

...And often the rear seat occupant as well!

I am currently working on a Ju 87B fuselage centre line trapeze bomb cradle correction set for the Trumpeter kit (I haven't fully decided yet, but I may include two different types of cradle). The set will also come with 4xSC50 bombs and correct ETC50 under wing racks for them, as well as an (MDC) SC250 bomb.

Derek

Edited by Derek B

...And often the rear seat occupant as well!

I am currently working on a Ju 87B fuselage centre line trapeze bomb cradle correction set for the Trumpeter kit (I haven't fully decided yet, but I may include two different types of cradle). The set will also come with 4xSC50 bombs and correct ETC50 under wing racks for them, as well as an (MDC) SC250 bomb.

Derek

If it would be ready for sale soonish I would be very interested in buying one. I just got my Nose and Spats correction set from Brian and was going to start building tomorrow.

James

If it would be ready for sale soonish I would be very interested in buying one. I just got my Nose and Spats correction set from Brian and was going to start building tomorrow.

James

I can't make any promises James, but it is looking more like towards the end of this year at the moment, but we'll see.

Derek

Standard load was one SC250, and four SC50

very seldom do you see B1 orB2 loaded with a SC500

... Ahhhh my bad!! ... I must have been thinking of the 'D' !!!! ... god knows where that '1000 pounder' idea came from?!?! :mental: ... it's a dive bomber, not a trebuchet!!!

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

I can't make any promises James, but it is looking more like towards the end of this year at the moment, but we'll see.

Derek

Okay, thanks. Might put this back on hold and start a Mig 15 then.

James

• 8 years later...
  • 11 months later...