the next Tamiya 1/32 kit anounced

ChuckT

That is a superb price for a new 1/32nd scale Tamiya kit.

Questions: Is the Corsair a small aeroplane? It looks to be a similar size to the Spitfire or Mustang and I'd guess the parts count will be similar so how can they offer such a blindingly good price?

Whatever the answers it certainly represents excellent value for money at that price. :speak_cool:

As already mentioned, it is bigger.

The reason they are offering it at such a great price is the Corsair is the finest and most beautiful aircraft to have graced the planet Earth. They will make their money on the massive volume of sales.

The Holy Grail of the modeling world has arrived!

Guest Dekenba

Hope so, I've just pre-ordered one. £68.98 inc p&p be rude not to. Bought from them before, an Il-2M3 nice and cheap, all went well.

A few people must have ordered other than us, as the new Tamiya 1/32 Corsair is now the number 1 on the "popular products" page!

The reason they are offering it at such a great price is the Corsair is the finest and most beautiful aircraft to have graced the planet Earth. They will make their money on the massive volume of sales.

The Holy Grail of the modeling world has arrived!

Yeah but do ya like it ?

Could it be one of those love/hate things ?

How do you really 'feeeel' about the Corsair ?

:shrug:

I love every planes that you can model with folded wings sooo its in my pallet but i guess ill wait and see if they make any non birdcage before jumping on that one

Cheers

Neo