This old house

JRutman

• 1 month later...

Finally got enough tiles cast to finish the other side of the smithys' roof. Took some fast pics,could've been stage better but hey....

IMG_1404_zps3d4eb6e7.jpg

IMG_1405_zpsa650c87e.jpg

Gotta finish those 190 legs finished so I can play on this toy for a little more! You can see by my keeping the buildings modular I can change the positions of them and create all kinds of scenarios.

J

Edited by JRutman

Thanks again guys,for the nice comments about the village. I was getting really anal about these 190 landing gear bits so it was nice to take a breather once in a while and just mindlessly glue roof tiles on this.

J

Guest Dekenba

Crikey, that's just way beyond good - amazing work,

I just took delivery of one of your beautiful P51B kits this morning - is there no end to your talents?!

Guest Peterpools

Jerry

Stellar work as always. Total amazed at the natural look and feel you have achieved.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Totally awesome man! I need to brush up on my figgie painting for sure.

Some stellar work for sure here!!!

If you have the talent to build that pretty little bomber like you are doing I'm sure that you can find it within yourself to paint figgies just fine!!

Crikey, that's just way beyond good - amazing work,

I just took delivery of one of your beautiful P51B kits this morning - is there no end to your talents?!

The answer is yes!! There is an end to my talents as they apparently end right before the point where I am successful in life! LOL

J