Revell 1/32 ARADO 196 with extras

shepard

Shep,

Make sure you do a WIP on your Trump hind. I have the same kit, and I would like to use your wip as reference... :frantic:

Cheers, Ian

Ian my friend... after i finish this, will open the hind topic here thats for sure..

shep

That belongs in a magazine! It is just as good if not better than a Verlinden or Paine build.

Ron, tks for your kind words... i did my best as i said before... and liked the results so far...

cheers

Shep

W-O-W!!!! ... Very, VERY nice build ... excellent choice of diorama extras also :) ... Mines being built OOB - I don't have your talent ... but I will take note of your external weathering techniques thats for sure!! ...

Seriously folks ... stick the whole smash in front of a scenery poster and take a photograph ... who's going to say the photo is not the real thing??

Awesome!! :D

W-O-W!!!! ... Very, VERY nice build ... excellent choice of diorama extras also :) ... Mines being built OOB - I don't have your talent ... but I will take note of your external weathering techniques thats for sure!! ...

Seriously folks ... stick the whole smash in front of a scenery poster and take a photograph ... who's going to say the photo is not the real thing??

Awesome!! :D

Thanks my friend, i will try a better pic....

shep

Holy crap thats just awesome. Shep you rock my friend. Lovely indeed

Oliver

Oliver my friend, as i said before, your projects are a reference to me, so im very happy that you liked this....

cheers

shep

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, as i promised before,here are some pictures of the arado on its first open here in Brazil....

The photos were taken by a journalist friend of mine, Lucas Rizzi that covered the event on past sunday 16... hope you guys enjoy...

open-ribeirao_036.jpg

open-ribeirao_104.jpg

open-ribeirao_038.jpg

open-ribeirao_039.jpg

open-ribeirao_040.jpg

open-ribeirao_041.jpg

open-ribeirao_042.jpg

open-ribeirao_044.jpg

Edited by shepard

• 5 months later...

as i said on my mosquito topic here o n LSP, on the IPMS SAO PAULO - BRAZIL CONTEST, my Arado won Best in Show...

Very happy with it....

here a picture of them...

4u7e7upu.jpg

And here a picture of my gang "plastibrasil.org" a brazilian scale model forum group on the gate of the IPMS 2013 ; im the first standing on the right, cap and arms crossed...

0022_zpsde730b50.jpg

cheers

Shep

Edited by shepard