Countdown to IPMS Telford 2011

Royboy

Hi Everyone,

I thought that it would be good to remind everybody that with limited space available for our stand at Telford it would be timely to ask who will be placing models on our stand this year?

We will have to prioritise any new models over 'the old favourites' that make it every year, so if you have any new stuff that will definately be there, please could you PM me with the details of your models.

We estimate that there'll be only enough space for around thirty models of varying sizes, and that's with some additional shelving we'll be adding this year!

So, as I'm sure you can understand, having some advanced information would be extremely helpful to assist us to plan our layout.

The themes will be 'British' and 'Anything Russian' so there's plenty of scope for subjects.

There will be a fun competition with a prize, so it'll make it that much more interesting too!

I look forward to hearing from you all in due course but please remember that the final date for registration will be the 30th October, 2011.

Any requests after this date might not be accepted due to the restrictions previously mentioned.

Thanks for your assistance. ;)

Roy, (32SIG Telford Planner)

Edited by Royboy

Damn! No place for my ZM Skyraider then, or the Ju 188! ;)

All are welcome my boy!

The themes are just added extras for your delectation and amusement.

Your models would be very, very welcome if you wanted to have them on the stand. :coolio:

Just let me know when your ready and I'll put them on the list.

Roy.

Ok. I know the Skyraider will be complete. It has to be for deadline, and I'm 'confident' the Ju 188 will be complete.

I'll need to get my arse down for two days, so I'll see what can be done, and let you know. ;)

I am glad to know that you are handling the details like table assignment,etc but what about the important issues? Like the availability of Cider?

J

I think we can safely state that the light refreshments will be our first priority sir!! :wicked:

We are also having our usual 4pm meetup on the Saturday to organise who wants to be involved in the evening meal so please bear this in mind when you visit.

With any luck the on-site Italian Restaurant will have reopened and we will eat there if everyone is agreed.

More light refreshments will then be on offer afterwards to wash it all down of course!

Yes, London Pride beer will also be made available for any appreciating members if required? :beer: ;)

If anyone wants any more info please PM as normal.

Aye, thangyou! :D

Roy.

Hi Roy

Looking forward to meeting you again in November :beer4::)

(-: Roy

Likewise sir!

I'm trying to arrange a fun little gift for you to take back to Viking Land, but I'm afraid it's on the secret list so I can't tell you what it is just yet!!!! :wicked:

Have fun!

Roy.(The good looking one) :D

Likewise sir!

I'm trying to arrange a fun little gift for you to take back to Viking Land, but I'm afraid it's on the secret list so I can't tell you what it is just yet!!!! :wicked:

Have fun!

Roy.(The good looking one) :D

Sounds interesting :speak_cool:

(-: Roy (the Viking) :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Thanks, I'll book the Tornado and Su27 in for space.

Yes, hope to see you Derek, and indeed all of our many friends on the Saturday at 4pm for our annual photo shoot of the 'rogues gallery' and of course discuss the evening meal!

Just a reminder that the end of next month will see the end of a guaranteed place on the stand if you haven't booked anything in yet.

I'd sooner you had a 'possible model' up to the last minute rather than lose out?

I'm getting excited already, remember, just eight weeks to go before lift off! :beer4:

Roy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Here is the penultimate reminder that the time for booking in models for the 32SIG stand is fast running out!

There are only 40 days left before 'T' day, and only 30 days left for a guaranteed slot on the display.

If you have the normal 'last minute' model that might make it in your opinion, then please by all means bring it along as we may well have some space available if we squeeze everything in gently enough for it! ;)

The last advice message will be in 20 days time when I will summarise the estimated space that I consider could be available if we have our additional shelving provided and also without?

Until then brave warriors of plastic, keep on modeling and get those models finished!! :piliot:

Have fun.

Roy. (the pacing up and down person)