WIngScale releases

Out2gtcha

Hello fellows,

Well...to make this discussion a little more transparant and clearly, herewith a small reply from our side about this subject now.

As many of you will already anticipate, Wingscale focusses on the 1/32 2 engined WW2 props.

That will be no hard guess I think.

That means following models will coming:

B-25 Mitchell

A-26 Invader

A-20 Boston / Havoc

P-61 Black Widow

Beaufighter

Mosquito

B-26 Marauder

Etc.

Etc.

What can I say except it's good to be a 32nd Scale Addict these days. Thank you, Martin :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: .

(-: Roy

I'm all for a 1/32 Beaufighter and Mosquito as long as they're even more detailed than Tamiya's. As for the others..apart from maybe the P-61 those aren't some of my favourite US planes. I'd prefer a Brewster Buffalo myself......but that's single engined.

I'd prefer a Brewster Buffalo myself......but that's single engined.

Any reason for this as the Buffalo is already available in several variants from Special Hobby? Just curious as I have a few of them already :)

Cheers,

Doug

Well Martin. I have to say that a 1/32 FB-VI Mosquito would be an absolute winner. As I understand the new Airfix kit has sold well and more people like 1/32 than 24th.

Thank you for looking after us 32nd guys!!!

Now what about a PV-1 Ventura??

Cheers

Anthony

I've had Special Hobby's Finnish B-239 on my wants list for a while. All the reviews seemed quite positive, are there problems I'm not aware of?

Cheers,

Bill.

The SH Buffaloes are beautiful kits to build.

E.g.

Any reason for this as the Buffalo is already available in several variants from Special Hobby? Just curious as I have a few of them already :)

Cheers,

Doug

I'd like a state of the art all plastic kit like the latest 1/32 releases from Hasegawa.

Egad, we are in the "Platinum Age" of large scale modelling. Who woulda' imagined the quality, and now the quantity of the selection of models, now coming, from all over the globe. Just have to stay healthy long enough to build them all......

Best,

Buzzzzzzz

The SH Buffaloes are beautiful kits to build.

E.g.

Very nice, I will make the effort to get one then!

I am incredibly impressed with what Wingscale have planned, the A-20 in particular gets my vote.

While a new Beaufighter wouldn't have been something I'd have suggested, with Revell's kit being one of their better oldies, I really must have one whenever they get here.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but a 1/32 Blenheim remains my holy grail,

Cheers,

Bill.

Very nice, I will make the effort to get one then!

I am incredibly impressed with what Wingscale have planned, the A-20 in particular gets my vote.

While a new Beaufighter wouldn't have been something I'd have suggested, with Revell's kit being one of their better oldies, I really must have one whenever they get here.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but a 1/32 Blenheim remains my holy grail,

Cheers,

Bill.

Yes a Blenheim would be nice in three versions, what about a Wellington and Hampton? Is there any possibility that we will get any of these?