Eclipse Model Design - A taste of things to come.

Derek B

Hi Guys,

Just a few shots of some forthcoming resin AM items from EMD. These will most likely be released in the new year - I do not know how much they shall retail at present until I get all of the costings sorted out.

The first is EMA 32001- Spitfire curved 20mm cannons for all Spitfire marks from late Mk.IXe onwards. The set comprises of four short fairing cannons, four extention pieces and four wing mount stubbs. There are also two stubb round fairings. The cannon mount stubbs (you drill holes in the wing leading edge and insert them protruding by 1mm) can also be reversed to form blanked off stubbs if required. The extention pieces allow you to model the cannons as short or long faired items - as per the full size cannons.

EMA320015.jpgEMA320017.jpgEMA320011.jpgEMA320012.jpg

The next item is EMA 32002, which is a Curtiss Electric wide chord propeller suitable for several Curtiss P-40 variants. It is designed to be a direct replacement for the Hasegawa P-40 kit propeller and utilises the kit spinner and back plate without any modifications required. A blade setting tool is also included in order to achieve constant blade pitch whilst attaching them to the hub.

EMA320021.jpgEMA320023.jpgEMA320028.jpgEMA3200210.jpgEMA3200214.jpgEMA3200216.jpg

Finally (for now, at least) comes EMA 32003 - Curtis P-40 Fishtail exhaust pipes. These were fitted to various P-40 marks. These are more accurately shaped and detailed compared to the Hasegawa kit items (which they are designed to fit). They will also fit the Grey Matter Figures P-40F/L Merlin nose conversion (as can be seen in the photographs below).

EM32003.jpgEM320035.jpgEM320038.jpgEM3200324.jpgEM3200316.jpgEM3200315.jpgEM3200320.jpg

That's all for now folks!

Cheers

Derek

I'm not seeing the prop pics. :shrug: :shrug:

I was seeing them at first, but now I'm not either. :shrug: I'm getting the Photobucket "moved or deleted" message. Derek, did you move the prop photos into an album or something after posting them here? If so, that will break the link, so you might want to edit your post and paste the correct links back in. If not, then I'm back to :shrug:

Kev

I got the Photobucket "moved or deleted" message also.

Dan/Kev,

I am getting the same thing now. I can't explain why they have suddenly disappeared - they were certainly there when I posted them earlier this morning (the album is not even on photobucket any longer). I shall look at it again tonight and try to up-load/re-instate them.

Derek

Dan/Kev,

I am getting the same thing now. I can't explain why they have suddenly disappeared - they were certainly there when I posted them earlier this morning (the album is not even on photobucket any longer). I shall look at it again tonight and try to up-load/re-instate them.

Derek

Problem now fixed - Enjoy ;)

Derek