21st Century Bf-109 F

spacewolf

There were four or five in a stack. I had just stopped off from a trip the the dentist so I just recalled the price at $11.95. I would have to head back in that direction to find out. Are these kits getting rare??? It would not be too much trouble to send them if they are what you wanted.

They are out of production as far as I know and I believe the molds were bought by another company. They are hard to find up here, none of the hobby shops have them. If you'd be willing to help that would be awesome. I'd love to get my hands on both the 109 F and G, a Zero, Corsair and a Macchi 202.

There were four or five in a stack. I had just stopped off from a trip the the dentist so I just recalled the price at $11.95. I would have to head back in that direction to find out. Are these kits getting rare??? It would not be too much trouble to send them if they are what you wanted.

here are some pics of the box art.

post-2514-1254351155.jpg

i just looked at sprue brothers and they show a few at 13 bucks. i did not see a corsair though. i won't be back that way for a couple of days. I think I could get over that way on Friday. It would not be a big hassle. If you are interested, send me a pm.

Nice work on this.

Look forward to seeing more.

Matt

PS loads of these kits (except the F for some reason) for sale in UK on eBay - going for around £6 -12. Postage over the pond would be a killer though.

Thanks Matt, ya, postage would be nasty and with the exchange ?.... a wee bit more than I'd like to pay, but thanks for the heads up. They are great kits, a steal for this price really.

Cheers

Vaughn

i just looked at sprue brothers and they show a few at 13 bucks. i did not see a corsair though.

As I type this Sprue Brothers have in stock single examples of the Model 22 Zero, the Ju 87 B/R, the Macci C.205 and the Bf 109 G-14. Now if you'll all just queue up in an orderly way ... :lol:

Charles Metz

PS loads of these kits (except the F for some reason) for sale in UK on eBay - going for around £6 -12. Postage over the pond would be a killer though.

Exactly, and it's worse to Australia. I did once buy a 21C kit from an LSP member in the US, but by the time you factored in the exchange rate plus shipping, it was anything but a bargain. And to add insult to injury, the kit was their dodgy Zero boxing!

Kev

While the Zero has it's problems, the cockpit in it is awesome.

Actually, it depends on which boxing you got. Some had the wrong parts in, which I think they corrected in later boxings. Mine purports to be an A6M2 Model 21, but has an A6M3/5 cowling and short A6M5 wings. When I finally build it, I'll convert it to a clipped-wing A6M3 like Sabre-86 is doing. I agree about the cockpit though - it's certainly better than the Macchi one.

Kev