Monogram Visible Mustang

CPNGROATS

I got this one too a few months ago at Hobby Lobby for $12 when they had one of their sales. I remember wanting the kit when I was a kid but never got one. I may have to build mine too in the coming weeks.....

Looking forward to the build pics.

Jeff

Wikman-

My Grandfather built this kit with me when I was a kid in the 80's as well! He was the one who got me into modeling when I was a child. MY mother had called him one summer afternoon and told him I was being a pain. He showed up an hour later with a bag ful of goodies, including a 48th Monogram F-84- that was my first kit. We built and painted in in an afternoon. It was because of that time we spent together that I was hooked on modelling, and eventually, became an aircraft mechanic. I must admit, working on Twin Commanders and King Airs is not as much fun as my models! But I do love it.

Cant wait to see how this one turns out!!!!!

THOR :rolleyes:

HI Great to see you building this kit. I built it as a teenager and have thought about getting one to give it another go. From what I understand it may be the best shaped P-51D in 1/32 scale that's around. Show us some photos of your progress when you can.

Texas <_< :rolleyes: :rolleyes: