new project: another ripped REVELL TORNADO

Chris/Germany

Amazing work Chris, your inginuity seems to know no bounds. You're beginning to get to the point where there's more scratch building than kit, which means that all you'll need for your next project is a complete set of works drawings to build the entire aircraft from B) (er, did I just give him a new idea there? B) :)).

Derek

Thanx a lot mates, glad you like it :lol:

.....and surely I will keep you updated............although............ I wont post pics of the paintjob before it´s done and I´m sure it worked right :lol:

cheers

Chris "the ripper"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanx for your kind word guys B) ..............think I should give a goodie to ya all :huh:

Here´s a quick shot/ sample of the paintjob which has already started ( tank/ weapons pylons of the TORNADO).................if someone can tell the bird / paintsheme I ´m willing to tell the "secret" ;)

cheers

Chris "the ripper"

post-44-1189623664.jpg

Thanx for your kind word guys :blink: ..............think I should give a goodie to ya all :P

Here´s a quick shot/ sample of the paintjob which has already started ( tank/ weapons pylons of the TORNADO).................if someone can tell the bird / paintsheme I ´m willing to tell the "secret" :lol:

cheers

Chris "the ripper"

post-44-1189623664.jpg

MMMMMM lets see now

I would say judging by your two pylons 44+31 :huh: :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

now lets see some more :lol: B)

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs