Latest addition to the LSP Staff

ChrisS

Congratulations !!

But at the risk of sounding stupid...who's Matty ?

Being one of the more regular members I don't seem to recall him .

The only Matty I know from LSP is the Matty that made the wooden B-17 covered with plastic.But I hadn't seem him around for a long time.

Anyway,I'm sure he will do a fine job keeping LSP on the right tracks.

Matty,

Perhaps you can indroduce yourself and show a pic of yourself. I like a face with a name.

Thanks all for the very warm welcome guys...ah yes...and the dental jokes B) When I dont inadvertently find some way of reformatting a hard drive and vapourising LSP I'll be sure to get those spammers in my sights.

Decorum, elevating class and demeanour... :) Its OK I can fess up. When Chris asked me to choose a new name first on the list was Craven Moorhead :) ..but then I figured it might be best just simply LSP_Matt. :)

I'm figuring much of the work I'll do will be behind the scenes for you guys. Its a great site, run by some pretty top blokes and it'll be fun helping where I can to keep the site great and all of my other LSP friends enjoying this 'cyber-modelling-pub' each night.

Cheers Matty

( Herr Haumptman :) )

Edit : Erwin...I think that's Mattyfarm mate. CQBDENT...sorry Slarti...no Arthur :) but thanks for all the fish

Matty,

Congratulations on your new appointment Matty. I hope that the rarified air of the LSP moderator stratosphere does not make you too light headed (although a little air and gas can work wonders sometimes!) :)

I am sure that with such another good bloke on the LSP staff membership, we can only expect to find things improving in leaps and bounds once more. As for the spammers, I can do no better than paraphrase Ramases III quote for Matty: 'Look upon my gratness and tremble' B)

Well done and good luck in your new role

Derek

:rolleyes: Thanks Chris and Derek...

Chris..ask me all the silly questions you want...I'll be sure to try and give you some silly answers

Derek...umm...thats what my girlfiend right on mate...thats what those spammers say.. :unsure:

Speaking of grates though...had the best laugh one day. Some hoi pol oi chick was riding her bicycle across the front of the traffic at a set of lights. All the motorcyclists are side by side at the front as usual and staring at her going...pretty tidy...wink wink.. :lol: She sees this and kinda tosses her head back as if to say...hmphh...and then promtly puts her font wheel into a grate which has the horizontal spaces in the direction she was travelling...result...cartwheel in front of crowd as she went head first over the bars in a millisecond... :lol: :lol:

We picked her up and offerred sympathy in between chuckles.

Cheers lads Matty

Speaking of grates though...had the best laugh one day. Some hoi pol oi chick was riding her bicycle across the front of the traffic at a set of lights. All the motorcyclists are side by side at the front as usual and staring at her going...pretty tidy...wink wink.. :) She sees this and kinda tosses her head back as if to say...hmphh...and then promtly puts her font wheel into a grate which has the horizontal spaces in the direction she was travelling...result...cartwheel in front of crowd as she went head first over the bars in a millisecond... B) :D

We picked her up and offerred sympathy in between chuckles.

Cheers lads Matty

l know how she feels Matty. One day on my way home from a bike ride l was going down hill when the wind picked up and blew some dust and sand at me. I ducked my head so l would not get it in my eyes when BOOM!! BANG!!. :lol: :lol: l had drifted over to the right and ran right into the back end of a parked pickup truck. l had gone also into a instant cartwheel and ended up looking up into the blue sky on my back in the back of the truck. l can tell you l hurt for a week after that lol :P :D :lol:

hacker :) B)

Ooohhhh...ouch. I've almost done that. 10 speed racer as a kid. Down the shops for mum for milk and bread. One in each hand, no hands on the bars...gazing at the full moon looking spectacular on the horizon...looked back in front..relfex swerve...missed ploughing into the back of car by mm's. Phew...A close shave indeed.

Cheers Matty