Sanding/polishing cloths?

LSP_K2

A few years back, I bought a set of sanding/polishing cloths. The fabric itself was indeed that, and the abrasive side was very fine grit;  1200 etc. For the life of me I can't find the supplier anymore. Anyone know of any?

Thanks a bunch,

4 hours ago, denders said:

Certainly interesting, and something I'll add, but not the cloth I was referring to. As soon as I find mine, I'll keep my fingers crossed that there's a name on them. Thanks.

This one?

I've got a lot of stuff like this in a chest of drawers in the closet of my "office". The stash has grown to cover up the chest of drawers. So, you made me dig it out. :whistle: I've probably had this one for a couple decades. The 'older' set is what I was using to polish the '57. I haven't looked at the bottle of polish to see if it's okay. The bottle from the other set went bad and is long gone.

4Hc6pk.jpg

That could be it, but the name is not really familiar. Still, I may have to chase down a set. I made the mistake of using mine dry, which is something I no longer do, so they're not nearly as effective now, and can actually cause problems as a result. Thanks again.